Consultation: Macs Clinic
Timings: Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 4PM to 7PM.
Thursday - 5PM to 7PM, Saturday - 2PM to 5PM.
Consultation fees: Rs. 1000/-
Address: Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 56001.
MBBS DNB (General Surgery) DNB (Surgical Oncology) Fellowship in Laparoscopic and Robotic Oncology
- Medical Experience – 19 years
- Expertise – Advanced Knowledge in Laparoscopy cancer and Robotic cancer surgery (Surgical Oncology)
- Surgical Experience – For his exceptional surgical skills in Thoracic Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, Urinary Tract Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer etc. Dr. Sandeep Nayak is considered the best surgical oncologist in India.
Also, he has received Basic and Advanced training course in Operative Laparoscopy from the highly acclaimed All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi in 2009. He is a pioneer in advanced laparoscopic cancer surgery like Minimally Invasive Neck Dissection (MIND) for cancer of the mouth and Modified Video Endoscopic Inguinal Lymphadenectomy (VEIL) for the groin nodes.
Dr. Sandeep Nayak has introduced Robotic Assisted Breast- Axillo Insufflated Thyroidectomy (RABIT) treatment in India. Till date, Dr. Nayak has performed above 100 laparoscopic surgeries at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore. On his part he loves to contribute in the society and what better way than being associated with NGOs such as Connect to Heal and Indian Cancer Society. He holds cancer awareness camps and spreads the message of early detection and cure.
Dr Sandeep Nayak-Best Oncologist Or A Genius?
Doctor's Expertise as a Surgical Oncologist :
Years of practice makes you perfect. In the same way, Dr. Sandeep Nayak has years of experience in surgical oncology, be it conventional open cancer surgery or minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery. There are very few onco-surgeons who are as proficient as him in this field and rightly so, he is considered the best surgical oncologist in India. There are more than 200 types of cancers like Breast cancer, Colon Cancer, Pancreatic cancer and each one of them has to be treated with a specific line of treatment according to the patient’s condition and health.
Consultations at MACS Clinic
Complex diseases need meticulous planning and systematic execution of the plan to get desired results. It has been a quest for us to provide a well-qualified opinion that is scientific and personalised. We offer 2 services at MACS Clinic to take opinions from Dr. Sandeep Nayak and other prominent consultants in the team. Due to the pandemic, we have stopped direct physical consultation. Our steps of consultation will be share with you after booking the appointment.
Consultation with Dr Sandeep Nayak
Consultation Fees 1000/-
What is included?
- Video consultation
- Physical examination (if needed for decision making)
- One-page prescription or advise will be provided.
- Answers to your specific questions with free follow-up for 5 days from the date of consultation.
Who should opt for this:
- Newly diagnosed cancer patients who want to get treated under Dr Sandeep Nayak.
- Patients who have been suggested surgery after chemotherapy or radiotherapy for cancer and want to consider surgery under Dr Sandeep Nayak.
- Newly diagnosed cancer patients who want a second opinion from Dr Sandeep Nayak.
Expert Opinion from Dr Sandeep Nayak & Team
Consultation Fees 5000/-
What is included?
- Video consultation.
- Physical examination (if needed for decision making).
- Detailed report on the present condition and possible treatment options including advanced therapies. The opinion will involve at least two experts, one of whom will be Dr Sandeep Nayak.
- Answers to your specific questions with one free follow-up consultation within 14 days from the date of providing the report.
Who should opt for this:
- The patient has already completed one line of treatment and there is a recurrence or there is no response.
- When doctors are giving varied opinions and you are unable to decide.
- Newly diagnosed cancer (after complete investigations are done) when you want a complete treatment pathway in a structured format.
Laparoscopic cancer Surgery - Painless treatment option for cancer!
Laparoscopic cancer surgery is an advanced technique of cancer surgery assisted by one of the best surgical oncologist in India, Dr. Sandeep Nayak. It is a more efficient type of treatment than traditional open cancer surgery.
Minimal access cancer surgeries (MACS) like laparoscopy, does not just offer an effective and safe treatment option for the patients, but the scars produced are aesthetically better than that of conventional open surgeries, helping the patient live an almost scar-free life post-surgery, as this procedure leaves no scars.
Our Team Of Experienced Surgical Oncologists In India
Dr. Ameenudhin Khan
MBBS from BMC, Bengaluru, DNB (General Surgery)from Sagar hospital, Bengaluru.
Dr. Ameenuddin Khan is a reputed Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Bangalore. He not only practices at his own clinic, Dr. Ameenuddin Khan Clinic but also consults at Greenview Medical Center.
Furthermore, he is an integral member of Dr. Sandeep Nayak’s team and he is an expert in Minimal Access Oncology Surgery and advanced Laparoscopic surgery.
Dr. Bharath G
MBBS from KIMS, Bangalore MS from NHLMMC, Ahmedabad Mumbai
There are not many doctors who are as skilled and experienced as Dr. Bharath G. The doctor has more than 10 years of experience and his area of interest is minimally invasive and robotic surgery and HIPEC. Also, he makes it a point to keep himself updated with the latest additions happening in surgical oncology.
Further, Dr. Bharath removes time from his busy schedule to be a member of the teaching faculty at RRMCH where he is an Assistant Professor.
Dr Sreekanth Reddy
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), M.CH (Surgical Oncology)
Dr. V Sreekanth Reddy is a hardworking, highly skilled and very competent surgical oncologist having a special interest in Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures, Breast and GI Surgery.
Apart from being an expert in Breast and GI Surgery. surgeries, he is excellent in Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures.